4 Aug 2017-THE ETERNITY OF GOD-What Is Life Series-Rev.George Varughese
- “It is impossible to have lack when we have God”
- Impart life.
1. THE ETERNITY OF GOD
The self-existent, everlasting – no death reality of God
“From eternity to eternity I am God.
No one can snatch anyone out of my hand.
No one can undo what I have done.” Isaiah 43:13 (NLT)
Indeed before the day was, I am He;
And there is no one who can deliver out of My hand;
I work, and who will reverse it?” Isaiah 43:13
2. Live in view of eternity
Eternity, the never ending life through Jesus Christ. A life that transcends temporal life here on the earth that extends to life with God in heaven or life without God in hell.
- because of the transient nature of life, live in view of after life.
- how then to live, if there is eternity?
- living life as an investment for eternity
- 7 But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers. 1 Peter 4:7
- 8 And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.” 1 Peter 4:8
- 9 Be hospitable to one another without grumbling. 1 Peter 4:9
- 10 As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 1 Peter 4:10
- 11 If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. 1 Peter 4:11
- 1. Be in an attitude of prayer 1 Peter 4:7
- 2. Live in God’s perspective not in man’s limited perspective of what life is.1 Peter 4:7
- 3. Live in an attitude of love. Love that look for the good of others above self 1 Peter 4:8
- 4. Because in and thorough God’s love – is a remedy of sin for “love will cover a multitude of sins.” 1 Peter 4:8
- 5. Serve other’s needs with a whole heart. 1 Peter 4:9
- 6. Serving others as our devotion to God 1 Peter 4:9
- 7. Serve in the grace according to the anointing that is given to us 1 Peter 4:10
- 8. Serving not as a superior serving the lesser by as a recipient of God’s grace. 1 Peter 4:10
- 9. Serving in view that God Himself is glorified not self 1 Peter 4:11
- 10. In that God increases and man decreases 1 Peter 4:11
MY LIFE IS IN YOU LORD